Bend The Rules Sticker Application Instructions
FOR BEST RESULTS: The temperature should be approx 65-75 degrees
1. The sticker has been folded in half so that it will be easier to center on the back of your car
2. Your sticker has a protective transfer tape front and paper backing.
3. Rub the front of the sticker to be sure the transfer tape is properly adhered to the sticker.
4. Remove the paper backing Slowly making sure the sticker stays adhered to the transparent transfer tape.
5. Carefully position the sticker to the desired clean area. Once the sticker sticks, it will be nearly impossible to reposition it without destroying the sticker. Rub the sticker from one side to the other, eliminating any air bubbles.
6. Use a hard edged object like a credit card to make sure the entire sticker is fully adhered to the surface.
7. Slowly remove the transfer tape making sure no part of the stickers remains on the transfer tape.
8. Leave the 2 square registration stickers on your car, take the twisty and remove the backing paper and line it up so that it’s squares are on top of the squares that are already sticking to your window.
9. Burnish the sticker down and remove the clear transparent tape.
10 Remove the 2 square stickers from your window