Vinyl Sticker Application Instructions
FOR BEST RESULTS: The temperature should be approx 65-75 degrees
1. Thoroughly clean the surface. The surface you are applying the sticker to must be clean, dry & Free of any dust or residue. (Soapy water & a Lint free cloth is best)
2. Your sticker has a protective transfer tape front and paper backing.
3. Rub the front of the sticker to be sure the transfer tape is properly adhered to the sticker.
4. Remove the paper backing Slowly making sure the sticker stays adhered to the transparent transfer tape.
5. Carefully position the sticker to the desired clean area. Once the sticker sticks, it will be nearly impossible to reposition it without destroying the sticker. Rub the sticker from one side to the other, eliminating any air bubbles.
6. Use a hard edged object like a credit card to make sure the entire sticker is fully adhered to the surface.
7. Slowly remove the transfer tape making sure no part of the stickers remains on the transfer tape.
That’s it, your sticker will last through rain, gentle car washing etc. If desired, you can remove the sticker with a razor blade or a fingernail.